Our eldest granddaughter got married Friday, September 17, 2010. The couple make their home in Sandy, UT and are deliriously happy. They say they will wait a few years before they bless us with great-grandchildren. We wouldn't mind if it were sooner rather than later. Babies are always a good thing. Parents, on the other hand, need a handbook of instruction. I'm a much better parent now that I'm a grand parent. Perhaps that's how they came up with the term "Grand" parents. I am more patient, smarter, wiser, and have more room in my heart to love more than ever. I've been around the block a few times and have learned so very much since our oldest son was married just 12 or so years ago. It's amazing how much there is to learn... so very much.
So, the song for today is: "The Circle of Our Love" by Lex de Azavedo and featured in his production "Saturday's Warrior". Love lasts forever, beyond the reach of time.
Does this have anything to do with the adorable new grandson Lewis?
ReplyDelete